Dear all,
Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation from my position as A & A Exec with The Yucky, effective 1 April 2009. As I'm required to serve a 2-months notice, my last working day will be 30 May 2009. However, I would like to appeal to the management's generosity for a 1-month waiver. I am willing to compromise by either spending an hour or two in office after office hours, or on a Saturday for that waived 1 month to assist or guide my replacement to complete the necessary work assignments.
My decision to resign was finalized after careful consideration, taking into account my long-term career goals and future plans. I hope the Company will give full support to my decision. In the mean time, I will complete whatever outstanding work I have (especially in view of the financial year end) and arrange for a smooth handover.
Thank you for the all the opportunities given to me. I've certainly learned a lot during my time here.
**anyone needing a copy of resignation letter, can use this LOL**
Thursday, 2 April 2009
notice of resignation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment